A Record is a DNS record and is used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address. You can add "A Record" using the cPanel"s Zone Editor option.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "A Record" and a small window will pop open. Enter the required details in it.
Name: Enter the name you wish to add, for example, add "blog" and the cPanel will automatically add a domain name like blog.example.com.
Address: Enter the IP Address of the server.
Now click on the "Add an A Record" button.
If the record is added successfully, you will see a success message. The DNS propagation can take up to 24 hours.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
In some cases, default server settings may not let you upload larger files via your website, or...
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
You can edit or remove CNAME Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you...